JOAN & SONNY THE ELEPHANTS Wall Decal
*Limited Edition Collaboration with Raewyn Pope*
Created from an original watercolor illustration and made from woven fabric with a self-adhesive backing.
Joan & Sonny has been painted using layers of translucent and fluid watercolours to build up rich colours and textures.
Decal measures 395 x 246h (mm)
This decal is reusable, removable, and repositionable with a matte finish and a delicate woven texture.
This Decal was created by the very talented kiwi artist Raewyn Pope in a collaboration with Your Decal Shop.
NZ Shipping: 2-3 working days
- Fabric Wall Decal with matte finish (so doesn’t reflect lights)
- Sustainable water-based inks which are safe for you and the environment
- Easy and fun “peel & stick” installation
- Removable, Repositionable, Reusable – take your art with you!
- Exclusively Designed by Raewyn Pope & Made by Your Decal Shop in New Zealand.
For more details, read our FAQ
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“I have a soft spot for all the animals and critters we share this world with and take inspiration from them to create my illustrations. I work with watercolour, gouache and acrylic inks to create lively and emotive images. I use layers of translucent colour to build up rich colours and textures in a loose illustrative style.”
MADE FROM 100%
Recycled PET Bottles
This decal has been made from recycled PET bottles. Once you are done with it, send it back to us and we will have them processed into fence posts for NZ farmers