ESME THE BUNNY Wall Decal
*Limited Edition Collaboration with Raewyn Pope*
Created from an original watercolor illustration and made from a woven fabric with a self-adhesive backing.
Esme the Bunny has been painted using layers of translucent and fluid watercolours to build up rich colours and textures.
The decal comes with the bunny and 2 butterflies. Bunny measures 172w x 405h (mm).
The decals are reusable, removable, and repositionable!
This decal was created by the very talented kiwi artist Raewyn Pope in a collaboration with Your Decal Shop.
NZ Shipping: 2-3 working days
- Fabric Wall Decal with matte finish (so doesn’t reflect lights)
- Sustainable water-based inks which are safe for you and the environment
- Easy and fun “peel & stick” installation
- Removable, Repositionable, Reusable – take your art with you!
- Exclusively Designed by Raewyn Pope & Made by Your Decal Shop in New Zealand.
For more details, read our FAQ
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“I have a soft spot for all the animals and critters we share this world with and take inspiration from them to create my illustrations. I work with watercolour, gouache and acrylic inks to create lively and emotive images. I use layers of translucent colour to build up rich colours and textures in a loose illustrative style.”