KĀKĀRIKI MAUVE Flox Dot
*Limited Edition Collaboration*
Two New Zealand native Kākāriki parrots perch together amongst a plethora of garden and native botanicals featuring the Banksia, fruit blossoms, Lavender and Karamu.
These Decals are made from woven fabric with a thin canvas-like finish in matte. Printed with environmentally friendly and vibrant water based inks.
This Mural Dot is removable, repositionable and reusable. Application is a simple as “peel and stick”.
NZ Shipping: 2-3 working days
- Made from 100% recycled PET bottles.
- Sustainable water-based inks which are safe for you and the environment
- Easy and fun “peel & stick” installation
- Removable, Repositionable, Reusable – take your art with you!
- Long-lasting (think years!)
- Exclusively Designed by Flox & Made by Your Decal Shop in New Zealand.
For more details, read our FAQ
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com
made from 100%
Recycled PET Bottles
This decal has been made from recycled PET bottles. Once you are done with it, send it back to us and we will have them processed into fence posts for NZ farmers.