Labour of love
A fledgling Flox emerged around a decade ago from Auckland’s centre of vice and art, K Road. Using the city as her canvas and stencils and spray paint as her tools, Flox quickly made her presence felt, transforming grey walls into oases of ferns and flowers.
Flocks of her trademark native birds can be found flying across city streets, homes and galleries breathing life into both intimate interiors and the urban environment,creating joyous celebrations of natural New Zealand.
Our collaboration with Flox has now seen many magazines, TV series (including The Block NZ, Grand Designs, Your Home & Garden) and walls in New Zealand and world wide.
- Fabric Wall Decal with matte finish (so doesn’t reflect lights)
- Sustainable water-based inks which are safe for you and the environment
- Easy and fun “peel & stick” installation
- Removable, Repositionable, Reusable – take your art with you!
- Long-lasting (think years!)
- Exclusively Designed by Flox & Made by Your Decal Shop in New Zealand.