Perched Tui Woodgrain Flox Dot
*Limited Edition Collaboration*
Two New Zealand Waxeyes in flight are captured amongst a combination of botanicals including Lillies, Hibiscus, Aloe Vera and the native Rewarewa (NZ honeysuckle).
These decals are made from a woven fabric with a thin canvas-like finish in matte. They are printed with environmentally friendly and vibrant water based inks.
Application is as simple as peel & stick. These are also completely removable and reusable – we know, that’s awesome!
With step by step installation instructions and video's, you can have the confidence to install this decal with impressive results.
NZ Shipping: 2-3 working days
- Fabric Wall Decal with matte finish (so doesn’t reflect lights)
- Sustainable water-based inks which are safe for you and the environment
- Easy and fun “peel & stick” installation
- Removable, Repositionable, Reusable – take your art with you!
- Long-lasting (think years!)
- Exclusively Designed by Flox & Made by Your Decal Shop in New Zealand.
For more details, read our FAQ
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Flox Decal Process
A labour of love
Watch a glimpse into the world of Flox and the process of creating our exclusive FloxDots